If you are a committed compassionate hard worker who seeks to upend the IT business through a thoughtful customer-centric approach, then nVision might be the perfect home for you.
We want to build a team of the most intelligent and resourceful employees driven by a personal sense of initiative and a passion for learning, helping others, and teamwork.
Our team strives for excellence, and we take responsibility for the excellence and happiness of those around us.
If that sounds like a team you would like to be a part of, email us your resume with a smiling picture of yourself and why you believe you have what it takes to be part of our awesome team.
A company’s strength is in the values and culture of its workforce.
- Skills can be taught, but talent and work ethic come naturally
- Our culture values compassion and talent
- We never lose sight of the human side of business, and we believe excellence starts with the individual
Our Topgrading process ensures that we only hire self-motivated people who align with our values and who seek out growth in both their personal and professional life. As a result, we are an industry leader in employee retention and smiles.
By utilizing LEAN methodology, we foster an environment of continuous self-improvement, and we encourage all of our employees to continue on a path of learning and growth in order to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Some of our benefits include:
- Unlimited vacations – we expect you to be accountable and own your goals
- 4% 401k match
- Medical, vision and dental
- Paid Life Insurance
- UC Voice Technician (AZ, Scottsdale)Summary Efficient. Engaged. Accountable. Knowledgeable. Collaborative. These are the qualities nVision is seeking in a?Cisco?Unified Communications Technician. nVision has been delivering a full spectrum of technology solutions and expertise including… Read more »
615 N 48th St
Phoenix, AZ 85008
7315 N. Oracle Road Suite 230
Tucson, AZ 85704
© Copyright nVision. All Rights Reserved