Helping State and Local Governments Turn the Ship
Some people have likened bureaucratic change to turning a large ship, it is extremely difficult and it doesn’t happen quickly.
As state and local government agencies attempt to keep pace with the ever-changing technological landscape, shifting from older antiquated systems can sometimes prove challenging. Luckily, our experts have experience working with the legacy solutions many agencies use, and they can help you optimize or upgrade your IT environment.
From networking to secure mobile access, we recommend software and hardware solutions that help you streamline operations and reduce costs. If you need expert help on a periodic basis, we can provide IT solutions and services that meet your needs.
With more than 20 years experience, we can meet any unique bid and public records required by many agencies. We can help you integrate solutions that are fiscally responsible yet ensure efficient operations.
Our capabilities include::
- Improved performance and security on all IT systems
- Demonstrated performancegains through efficient IT architecture
- Reduced capital expenditure with flexible consumption models
- Real-time U.S.-based 24/7 Help Desk support
- Enhanced employee collaboration and document sharing
- Secured environments to ensure the protection of vital records and information
- Satisfied operating objectives
- S.A.V.E. Strategic Alliances Volume Expenditures
- Mohave Educational Cooperative - Telecommunications contract 16B-NVIS-0723
- Mohave Educational Cooperative - Cloud Computing Services contract 18G-NVIS1-0926
- State of AZ
- Knowledge Services
Contact us to talk about your IT solution and service needs.
13430 N. Black Canyon Hwy.
Phoenix, AZ 85029
615 N 48th St
Phoenix, AZ 85008
7315 N. Oracle Road Suite 230
Tucson, AZ 85704
© Copyright nVision. All Rights Reserved